อัปเดตเมื่อ 30 ม.ค. 2020
- To develop theoretical and specialist skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgment for reflecting the role of conveyancing work.
- To gain the accountability skills for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters for dealing with complex situations and issues.
- Students must be over 18 years of age at the commencement of course.
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or its equivalent.
- IELTS Test 5.5 band score or equivalent (if any). If you did not have the English you can take an English placement test at the institutes.
(Those students who do not meet the minimum English requirement will need to package this program with an English Course before proceeding to this qualification)
TMG College Australia
Location: Melbourne City Campus (VIC)
Application Fee: AU$250
Diploma of Conveyancing
Course Fee: AU$ 7080 for 12 months
Material Fee: 200
Advanced Diploma of Network Security
Course Fee: AU$ 8110 for 18 months
Material Fee: 300
Would you interested to study? or Would you like to get many special promotions or scholarships?
Contact us now!
Line ID: festallor-edu
Phone Number: +61433992799