อัพเดตเมื่อ: 30 ม.ค. 2020
Massage Therapy | Remedial Massage
- To develop the skills with profession blends ancient healing with modern science allowing the therapist to experience a truly unique feeling of directly improving the health and well-being of a client.
- To qualify the national educational qualification that allows you to work as a professional massage therapist in Australia. It will provide you with skills in advanced massage techniques therapeutic relaxation including basic health assessment and treatment.
- To gain appropriate skills for working as self-employed or work within a larger health service with clients presenting with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance or restrictions in range of motion.
- Students must be over 18 years of age at the commencement of course.
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or its equivalent.
- IELTS Test 5.5 band score or equivalent (if any). If you did not have the English you can take an English placement test at the institutes.
(Those students who do not meet the minimum English requirement will need to package this program with an English Course before proceeding to this qualification)
Australian College of Sport & Fitness
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Application Fee: AU$ 595
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
Course Fee: AU$ 5970 per 9 months
Material Fee: -
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Course Fee: AU$ 15920 per 24 months
Material Fee: -
Would you interested to study? or Would you like to get many special promotions or scholarships?
Contact us now!
Line ID: festallor-edu
Phone Number: +61433992799